- how many hours a day do you work
- How long and how hard was it to get your qualifications?
- What is a rasberry pi? ps How does it help you in your work?
- What skills and role do you have within your engineering career that makes you feel you are more able to win this?
- What does accelerating protons achieve?
Hi Everyone, Thank you to all the students who voted for me during the recent “I’m an Engineer, get me out of here!”. Many thanks also to my fellow engineers for giving up their time to answer the students’ questions … Continue reading
Posted on July 10, 2013 by in News |
Students have spoken. The votes have been counted. Congratulations Gary, we look forward to hearing how you spend your £500 prize money. Hard luck to Ben and thank you to all the other engineers who took part. You were all … Continue reading
Posted on June 28, 2013 by ModShane in News |
how many hours a day do you work
How long and how hard was it to get your qualifications?
What is a rasberry pi? ps How does it help you in your work?
What skills and role do you have within your engineering career that makes you feel you are more able to win this?
We’ve counted, checked and rechecked the votes and now it’s game over for… SAMER This leaves just “relaxed, warm, friendly” Gary and “sporty, well fed” Ben to fight it out for the £500 prize tomorrow. What would they both do with … Continue reading
What is the answer to life, the universe and everything?
Does game programming count as a form of engineering?